Hair Restoration and Corrective Operation
Corrective operations are performed to fix errors that occur as a result of hair transplantations done in the wrong hands. Hair restoration surgery is much more difficult than normal hair transplantation procedure and requires serious expertise. Sometimes more than one session may be required to solve this problem caused by the patient’s wrong center preference in the past. Hair transplantation correction operations are performed in the following cases:
- The planted hair grows in a bad direction to create an improper angle
- The planted hair has partially re-shed
- For the completion of hair loss in the necrosis area that develops after the transplantation procedure.
- The planted hair looks clustered
- To fix any sparse image resulting from insufficient graft planning in large openings.